Medical Coaching is an advanced area of health and wellness coaching which supports you when you are facing a health-related challenge. It enables you to grow, find meaning and develop emotional and mental coping strategies during a medical crisis and/or challenge. Medical Coaching helps you gain personal insights and initiate actions that will enable happiness and well-being by addressing all aspects of your life including the symptoms of disease.
Here are just a few examples of areas where Medical Coaching may help you:
- A life-changing medical diagnosis such as Cancer, Multiple Sclerosis, Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue
- A long-term medical condition such as diabetes
- An accident or a trauma
- Any surgery, including medical, dental surgery or transplant surgery
- Heart attack, coronary heart disease and stroke
- Self-care such as stress management, weight management and smoking cessation
- Fertility, pregnancy, antenatal and postnatal issues
- Migraine, back pain, neck pain, chronic pain
- Bereavement, grief and end of life situations
Medical Coaching can also help you if you are caring for someone who is suffering a medical crisis – perhaps you caring for a loved one, or perhaps you are a medical professional caring for patients on a daily basis.
Karen will work with you as you create your health vision, set your health goals, manage your stress and self-care, and clear any emotional triggers. Karen’s unique experience combining career coaching with medical coaching will support you especially if you are taking time out from your career due to your health-related challenge.
As a licensed Professional Medical Coach and winner of the International Coach Federation – Ireland Chapter’s ‘Health and Wellness Coach of the Year 2018’, Karen will support you as you create a comprehensive action plan, incorporating areas such as the physical body, emotions, thoughts, spirituality, social connections, and your overall environment. If you are ready to get support as you manage your health-related challenge, then contact Karen or her team now.